Getting Started Guide
game walk thru for newbies
In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to experience DegenReborn and all associated features with it, including: Gameplay, Purchase, Ranking & Tribute, Exhume & Curse.
DegenReborn is😎 An almost-fully-onchain Web3 game😂 Life Simulation Game Full of Crypto Twitter Culture & Degen MemesDegenReborn features🀄️ Mahjong & Hold'em-like Deep Strategies♻️ Sustainable Deflationary Tokenomics🧩 Native Multichain Architecture🤖 ChatGPT AIGC IntegrationDegenReborn won triple crown hackathonsHeating on BNB Chain and Expanding to Multi-Chain🚀 Cumulative 18k paid wallets, $200k+ revenue, 687.99 $BNB trading volume in total😈 Ranked #4 in DappRadar BNB Chain Games and BNB Chain Gas Guzzler🍻 invested by P12, CyberConnect, Galxe, and Era7👻 Season 2 will be deployed on Arbitrum on June 14 12:00 (UTC)!
When you first enter the game, click on the Degen Quest on the right side, complete these tasks by following the steps, and claim the additional rewards!
- 1.Earn $DEGEN tokens by playing games.
- 2.Staking: Bet tokens on pools listed on the leaderboard.
- 3.The pools you bet on determine how much $DEGEN you receive in airdrops!
- 4.You need to analyze the situation on the field and use smart staking strategies to earn more tokens!
$DEGEN Token Contract: 0x881ee52679537C6834fDeeB3673da2e3eCb50DF6
Homepage - GET
- 1.First, enter the game by purchasing tickets and points, and choose your talents (special skills) and attribute values (charm, intelligence, physique, pedigree) to begin your life in the crypto world.
Homepage -> Start New Life
Choose Your Talents
Allocate Attribute Points
- 2.Each round of the game is reborn for you as a degen! In the game, you will randomly encounter some events that affect your attribute values, which in turn affect your final LifeScore.
- 3.After the game, you will enter the settlement page, which is your tombstone (also called incarnation). The top left corner shows your LifeScore for this game, calculated based on your four attribute values and survival time. You will also receive $DEGEN Token, the amount of which depends on your LifeScore.
Choose AI Commentator
Epitaph Written by AI
LifeScore & Rewards
- 4.Finally, don't forget to claim your $DEGEN Token in the game rewards center!
Homepage -> Tomb -> Claim
Game Reward Center
In the first step, we acquired some $DEGEN as chips, and now it's time to double them via staking!
The leaderboard is on the left side of the screen, and each game record listed on the leaderboard is a liquidity pool. The pool includes the following attributes:
- LifeScore: The score of the game, only the top 50 scores make it to the leaderboard and are eligible for staking.
- TVL: The amount of $DEGEN tokens staked in the pool.
- Rank: Ranking is based on TVL.
- 1.Select the pools you want to stake in, click Tribute to stake. (In the game, staking is also called "tribute" because each game record is a tombstone!)
- 3.Choosing which pools to stake in, how to stake, and how much to stake require strategic planning and are the art of the game. For beginners, my advice is to stake a modest percentage of your chips and place them in the top 10 incarnations on the leaderboard, and choose Curse. This will ensure that you earn rewards from the airdrop that follows after an hour.
Buff or Curse
Homepage -> Jackpot & Airdrop -> Claim
Enter the page to claim your airdrop rewards!
- 1.$DEGEN airdrop every hour a round.
- 2.$ETH airdrop every day a round.
- 3.Jackpot (the total prize pool) will be distributed after the end of the season.
How much you can receive in each airdrop round depends on --
- 1.The ranking on the real-time leaderboard of the incarnations you staked in.
- 2.Your share of the total staked amount in each incarnation.
Jackpot & Airdrop
Besides airdrops, there are other ways to earn profits: you can click on the piggy icon on the top right corner to expand the PiggyBank page.
- 1.PiggyBank is an $ETH prize pool where a portion of ticket fees flows into.
- 2.There are multiple rounds. Each round lasts 12 hours and has a set goal. If the amount of $ETH that flows into the PiggyBank exceeds the target value for the round (with enough players playing the game), it will move onto the next round, and the season will continue.
- 3.Last Hit: The final contributor at the end of each round will receive a significant reward. I would suggest setting an alarm to play a game one minute before each round ends, which offers a chance to gain high returns at a minimal cost!
- 4.However, if the round fails to hit its target value (not enough players playing the game within 12 hours), the season will end. Players who participate in the final round will share the whole PiggyBank prize pool's $ETH reward, according to their contribution.
- 4.Of course, you can also create high-scoring game records, make it to the leaderboard and attract others to bet on you to get a significant portion of the airdrops!